Senior Product Manager, Consumer
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are looking for a dynamic, impact-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our consumer product team and help grow our Rideshare product. As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you’ll sit in the center of strategy, design, engineering, and operations to drive multiple levels of decisions: from what “north star” metric we should drive towards, to signing off on acceptance criteria on a new feature. You’ll talk to users, partners, and stakeholders, and leverage data in order to develop insights, and prioritize requirements for the product. You work closely with design and engineering in agile scrum teams to iterate on prototypes and products to rapidly drive to user value. We are entering a hyper growth phase of the business and there is terrific opportunity to shape our strategic direction.
- Define and own vision, product strategy, roadmap, requirements, and success metrics for product area
- Partner with marketing and data science to uncover, opportunity size, and evaluate product opportunities
- Take a design-first approach to developing product requirements, including partnering with design, marketing, engineering, and other team members to understand and evangelize user needs
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria; closely partner with design and engineering to execute in sprints to rapidly ship and iterate
- Track progress, coordinate delivery, communicate and coordinate risk mitigation plans
- Work with analytics team to define, track and measure value of all of the functionality we release
- Iterate and improve Revel’s product development practice and agile development process as we scale
- Be a strategic thought leader and steadfast consumer advocate
- Work closely together with marketing and design to advance and improve our brand
- 4+ years product management experience in digital products
- 2+ years in consumer product development
- Track record of delivering high-impact products at scale
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Positive attitude, energized by
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning; able to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to match your communication style to fit the audience
- Exceptionally collaborative with a focus on the success of the company not just the team
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Able to work closely with engineering and design to execute on our product and business objectives
- Experience in finance or consulting a plus
- Experience in a growth PM role a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $145k-$195k per year, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Position is based in New York City (preferred) but we are open to remote workers based in the US and open to traveling to HQ on a quarterly basis.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.