Sr. Strategy Manager
Who We Are
Bold. Unapologetic. Hardworking. We are building something special. Put simply: We power and secure the next global financial system.
At Core Scientific, we host best-in-class enterprise level blockchain hardware in expansive, state-of-the-art data center facilities. Our proprietary software stack automates blockchain mining optimization, pushes machine images and firmware, and monitors all aspects of our operations, ensuring our customers receive the highest possible ROI on their hardware investment.
But what makes us different from others in our industry, apart from our unrivaled white-glove customer service? We invest heavily in growing our own digital asset holdings, and pioneering innovative financial products and services to maximize our own, and our customers' portfolios, through blockchain technology.
Come join us as we focus exclusively on the game changing, hypergrowth financial technologies that are already diversifying markets and democratizing access to stores of value. Pioneering an industry isn’t for the faint of heart. We require smart, creative, collaborative minds, who work hard and fast.
Intrigued? Then apply and be a part of something truly revolutionary at Core Scientific.
Sr. Strategy Manager
SVP, Capital Markets & Acquisitions
The Corporate Strategy Manager will work closely with Corporate Executives to help develop business strategy, growth plans and drive execution. This individual will be critically involved in strategic planning, problem solving, and making decisions impacting our business. The Strategy Manager will engage with stakeholders across multiple business units to ensure alignment and participation on strategic initiatives and agree on target end state and ownership, as well as monitor delivery and assess outcomes to ensure completeness and sustainability. The Strategy Manager will be a key contributor of strategic insight and will apply critical thinking to organizational evolution.
- Work closely with Corporate Executives and cross functional teams across the organization
- Assist in developing, leading, and implementing strategic and operational initiatives.
- Manage multiple strategy initiative work streams, ensuring communication across the organization and ensuring activities stay on track.
- Collection and analysis of internal & external information to develop strategic analysis and benchmarking.
- Coordination and support of discussions among stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm or a corporate strategy role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptionally strong analytical ability, communication skills, and work ethic.
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be a self-starter by working independently to identify and/or complete tasks, and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously while interacting professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in leading projects
- Advanced level of financial analysis, data modeling and presentation development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis, with minimal direction & support.
- Ability to create and support delivery of presentation materials to varying levels of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize work by setting and meeting realistic deadlines, forecasting, and communicating changes resulting from risks and issues.
This role is based in Austin, TX [or remote].
Occasional domestic travel