Sr. NetSuite Software Engineer
Who We Are
Bold. Unapologetic. Hardworking. We are building something special. Put simply: We power and secure the next global financial system.
At Core Scientific, we host best-in-class enterprise level blockchain hardware in expansive, state-of-the art data center facilities. Our proprietary software stack automates blockchain mining optimization,
pushes machine images and firmware, and monitors all aspects of our operations, ensuring our customers receive the highest possible ROI on their hardware investment.
But what makes us different from others in our industry, apart from our unrivaled white-glove customer service? We invest heavily in growing our own digital asset holdings, and pioneering innovative financial
products and services to maximize our own, and our customers' portfolios, through blockchain technology.
Come join us as we focus exclusively on the game changing, hypergrowth financial technologies that are already diversifying markets and democratizing access to stores of value. Pioneering an industry isn’t for the faint of heart. We require smart, creative, collaborative minds, who work hard and fast.
Intrigued? Then apply and be a part of something truly revolutionary at Core Scientific!
Sr. NetSuite Software Engineer
Director, Technical Program Management
In this role, you will work closely with Technical Program Managers, product teams, as well as external vendors, and contractors to design, build and deploy services and integrations, which will be used across Core Scientific. You will own timely delivery of new services and integrations within NetSuite, including third party services and APIs. Successful candidates will have core development and web fundamentals (I.e., HTML, JS, CSS, etc.). You will streamline operational use of the product suite, troubleshoot, and remediate performance issues, remove bottlenecks in processes and workflow and think around corners to ensure solutions provide scale for Core Scientific.
The Sr. NetSuite Software Engineer is fundamental toward our NetSuite design, development, integration, launch and support of the systems and solutions that Core Scientific requires as we grow and expand. This critical role bridges the gap between Finance, Technology, Security, and Data Center Services
- Responsible for the development life cycle of the solution(s) that have significant impact to Core Scientific operations.
- Scoping, requirements gathering, solution design reviews, active development, testing, and deployment.
- Scale optimized solutions such as customization, scripting, integrations.
- Remediation of service performance issues.
- Work with stakeholders in developing milestones and road maps for new services and integrations.
- Work closely across the technology organization to develop the best technical design and approach for product integrations & development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Engage with stakeholders across the company to understand deliverables and set prioritization.
- Foster open, respectful, and professional communication directly within the team as well as with co-workers/ teammates and leaders across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years development experience in the NetSuite ecosystem
- 2+ years in a software development role outside of NetSuite
- Proven track record of NetSuite integration of 3rd party applications & services, API etc.
- Versed in Java Script, SQL, JQuery, HTML etc.
- NetSuite developer certifications a plus!
This job is remote. This position may be required to work outside of normal business hours.
Able to meet physical requirements of the job, this position frequently sits and or stands for the majority of the day.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, regular position. General hours and days of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Central Standard Time.
Minimal travel, <10%.