Staff Product Analyst
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Staff Product Analyst who can lead our analytical efforts around multivariate testing on the consumer side. With access to warehouses of real-time geospatial data as well as app events and consumer data, this role will work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and the Data team to drive growth and improve the app experience.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to improve our Testing and reporting capabilities
- Using statistical tests and analytics to support all A/B testing on the consumer side
- Quantifying the efficacy of product features and changes to our underlying algorithms
- Translation of data / insights into meaningful and actionable recommendation to business leads across the organization
- Building deep knowledge of internal & external data sources
- Technical mentorship for other Analysts and Data Scientists on the team
- Provide guidance on product strategy across all our business lines
- Master’s or PhD degree in a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- 7+ years experience working as a Data scientist/Data analyst
- Applied experience with funnel analyses and using in-app event based data
- Experience using AB testing tools such as Optimizely, Launch Darkly etc. is a plus
- Proficient in SQL and either Python or R
- Knowledge of linear regression models, tree based models, and Markov Chains
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Mode or Looker
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the last mile transportation or logistics industry
- Familiarity with AWS services such as Kinesis, S3, EC2, RDS, and Redshift
- Familiarity with geospatial data
- Experience with Postgres / Snowflake databases
- Experience with channel attribution and funnel analyses for user acquisition
- Familiarity with GitHub or other version control software tools
- You self-driven and enthusiastic about our product and the underlying mathematical problems we are solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to summarize key findings into clear and actionable recommendations, and to interact with individuals at all levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Something looks off?