Driver Support Coordinator
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is seeking an individual to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. This individual will be the first point of contact for team members and will be a driving factor in instilling amazing customer experiences through team development.
- Experience working in a call center, or high call volume environment
- Must be able to work in person.
- Be proactive and well-organized with superior attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google Drive
- Be able to follow detailed processes, checklists, and other company policies
- Previous transportation/logistics dispatch experience is a plus
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
What are looking for people with:
- Great communication skills – The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written across all levels of the department (drivers, leads, managers)
- Ability to multi-task – Required to keep track of a lot of moving pieces. From answering phones, to monitoring GPS, to updating schedules, our coordinators are always busy!
- Problem-Solving – You must be able to solve issues as they arise, often requiring you to think on your feet, or outside the box. You need to show good judgement in high-pressure situations and be able to direct others to take appropriate action under stressful conditions to mitigate the operational impact.
- Flexibility – We are a 24/7/365 operation, so ability to work varied shifts is a plus!
- Recruit- Review and screen new applicants for Drivers to add to our platform. This includes conducting in-depth phone screens, assessing candidates evaluating skill level, following a pitch and schedule Driver training.
AVAILABLE SCHEDULE: 4:30AM- 2:30PM SUNDAY - WED OR SAT-TUESDAY
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $20-$22 per hour, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Free access to Revel mopeds
- Training new & exciting electric vehicle technology
- Dental, Health, and Vision
- 401(k) plan
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. The offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Something looks off?