Acquisition Manager, Energy & EV Infrastructure
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
About the Role:
Our Acquisition Managers work regionally to identify, negotiate and execute real estate and partnership deals for future fast-charging hubs. They are the boots on the ground in the territory; visiting sites, meeting and developing relationships with real estate owners and developers, and ultimately negotiating deals for sites with economic potential. The successful candidates for these roles have grit, and are able to hear "no" and continue moving forward, and think outside of the box to bring creative solutions to the table.
- Works to secure a long-term competitive advantage by sourcing, negotiating, and executing valuable real estate and partnership deals
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to establish real estate acquisition strategy and targets
- Conducts site visits to establish viability and economic potential of future charging locations
- Manages top-of-the-funnel screening, analysis, and documentation of potential new sites
- Leads commercial negotiations relating to site acquisition
- Builds relationships with key real estate owners and developers to leverage portfolio properties for potential development
- Works with internal team and external resources to complete due diligence on sites
- Builds relationships with corporate entities for colocation of Revel charging infrastructure
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, commercial real estate, power development or related fields.
- Sales experience is a must
- Background in commercial real estate, EV charging, or solar development a plus
- Highly driven and persistent personality
- Enjoys a competitive and fast paced work environment
- Organized and process driven work style
- Proven ability to work independently
- Open to frequent travel within the region, and potentially other regions as required
- Candidates must be based in one of the cities listed in the job posting
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $120k-$140k per year, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Stock Options
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.