Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is searching for a skilled and experienced Auto Body Painter to join our team. Your primary job in this role will be to perform paint work on our fleet of rideshare EV’s. Our technicians work as part of a team. It’s important that you’re able to work well with others and capable of demonstrating professionalism in the workplace. While under supervision of the Service Manager, the technician must be able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, enjoy problem-solving and possess a basic understanding of automotive repair.
As an Auto Body Painter, you will be responsible for repairing and restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition.The ideal candidate will have a strong background in auto body repair, painting and refinishing, and be able to work with a variety of materials.
We would appreciate some experience working in a busy shop environment with modern tools and equipment.
If you believe that you would do well as a technician in our shop, then we’d love to take a look at your resume.
- Repair vehicles
- Perform painting and refinishing of vehicles.
- Attentive towards finishing details of the vehicle
- Knowledge in polishing surfaces
- Knowledge in coating and painting automotive vehicles
- Restoration of vehicles back to brand new
- Previous experience as an auto body painter is required, 3-5 years preferred
- Ability to utilize a wide variety of vehicle maintenance and repair tools
- Basic technological and mathematical proficiency
- Ability to follow all workplace safety requirements
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with others
- You are able ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- You are able to multi-task and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Have a valid driver's license
- Ability to perform heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience working with EV’s (Tesla, Kia, Toyota)
- Bonus if you are capable of (heavy) collision/frame work as well as electrical work, diagnostic work, suspension work, and general mechanical
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation range 20$-26$
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.