Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We are seeking a Marketing Designer to join our marketing team and help bring Revel to life across digital, paid social, emails, print, and in-app. You'll partner closely with our Senior Content Manager, Lifecycle Manager, product design team, and other key company stakeholders to ideate, create and execute creative campaigns. This role is perfect for you if you are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, but loves to collaborate.
- Ideating & executing Email, In-App, Web, and Social visual concepts and refining design work in collaboration with the broader marketing team for "always on" & campaigns
- Support cross-functional teams in developing promotional marketing materials
- Concept, prototype, and execute brand and marketing experiences in product
- Extending brand guidelines and rules to digital experiences, our app, and OOH.
- Working on real life, product and print assets such as on-vehicle, pamphlets and OOH.
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process
- The ability to work on multiple projects on a high caliber level across internal and external team members
- 3-4 years experience with product, branding or communication design
- A portfolio that demonstrates product, branding, communication design experience
- Demonstrated experience with engaging launched projects
- Experience with Figma, and/or other prototyping tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Webflow (huge plus!)
- Experience with Braze/mailchimp/klavio
- Knowledge with iOS, Android and WWW design
- Knowledge with HTML/CSS
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time contract to hire role. Base compensation pay rate is $43/hour.
Position is based in New York City. Candidates must currently reside in New York City area.
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.