Ground Operations Support Associate
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is a Brooklyn-born transportation company that’s electrifying cities through charging infrastructure and shared electric vehicle fleets. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars, sign up for monthly eBike subscriptions, find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in 2018, we now operate in four New York City boroughs, Washington D.C., Miami, Florida, and the California Bay Area.
Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easier to go electric. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To
our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our
work seriously, but not ourselves.
Revel is seeking Ground Operations Support Associates (parttime and fulltime) to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. As an Operations Support Associate, you will work to provide an amazing experience to our ground operations employees and employee driver community.
- Must have a valid and active U.S. driver's license
- Must be a skilled driver with an excellent driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, crouch, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable being exposed to varying environmental conditions
- Excellent communication, influencing, and listening skills. You can communicate openly and effectively, while positively influencing team members
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience experience is a plus
- Must be flexible to work in multiple NYC facility locations.
- Must be able to make work independently
- Must be energetic, positive and be able to interact with any personality type
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance in adherence to company standards at all times
- Park and retrieve cars efficiently and in a timely manner
- Daily interior and exterior detailing of Revel vehicles
- Perform a visual inspection of each vehicle before taking possession and note any conditions
- Report any known accidents, observed conditions or violations of Company policy to supervisor
- Maintain a neat and orderly location at all times, free of debris and trash
- Assist the public with charging needs and questions
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars efficient and organized
- Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams, internal and external drivers to support outstanding driver experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to incoming drivers and explain procedures to drivers upon arrival
- Hourly rate: $18/hour
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.