Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Unlike most ridehail companies, our drivers are employees. We provide the vehicle and cover maintenance, insurance, and charging costs. You start and end your shift at one of our hubs and focus on providing an exceptional customer experience and a safe ride.
- Must be 25 years of age at the time of employment
- Insurance purposes: Must possess DMV license for 3 years or more from the U.S
- Must possess and maintain an active TLC & DMV License
- No fines or fees owed to the DMV
- Less than 3 moving violations within a single year
- No traffic infractions of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- Familiarity with smart-phone devices (iPhone) and applications such as Waze, Google Maps, Gmail
- Have an approved exemption from the requirement prior to signing an offer letter
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Safely transport customers to and from their destination using the company provided vehicle
- Interact courteously and professionally with passengers
- Assist passengers with loading/unloading their belongings when needed
- Maintain a professional appearance by wearing company-branded apparel
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle while on shift
- Identify and communicate vehicle issues to our Driver Support team
- Adhere to all state and local vehicle traffic laws while in possession of the vehicle during your shift
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $15 per hour -$15 per hour, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- 100% of tips paid out to employees
- Earn up to $23 per hour with our hourly guaranteed tips!
- Save over $400/week as we handle all of the maintenance, insurance and TLC fees associated with our vehicles.
- We cover the costs associated with maintaining an active TLC License (after completion of 200 working hours):
- TLC Renewal
- Drug Testing
- Defensive Driving
- Continuing Education Course
- Paid Time Off
- Incentives for attendance
- Referral bonuses!
- Dedicated local support team that only works with our employee drivers
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Revel is an equal opportunity employer. All facets of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or release, will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Something looks off?