Enterprise Sales Representative - ESR (Pacific/Pac NW)
About The Position
Silk, is looking for an Enterprise Sales Rep (ESR) to help us scale a rapidly growing business. At Silk, we are rewriting the rules of the cloud, together. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology, and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are fun-loving disruptors. Creativity, collaboration, and camaraderie empower us. We’re Silk, and what we’re doing here is capitalizing on the opportunity. Come build with us.
Silk is a Sequoia-backed company. Since releasing its software solution in Q4 2020, we’ve experienced hyper growth due to the acceleration of companies moving mission-critical workloads to the cloud. We’ve just landed an oversubscribed $55M funding round enabling us to invest in the top talent.
Silk gives demanding workloads 10x faster performance on the cloud compared to native cloud alone. The Silk Data Platform is a virtualization layer that sits between the cloud infrastructure and customers’ workloads. Without refactoring, applications can move to the cloud while massively improving the end user experience. Industry leaders in e-commerce, financial services, and healthcare trust Silk with their mission-critical workloads to get the ultra-fast speeds their customers demand.
We are seeking candidates from Pacific and Pacific Northwest region of the US and Canada to cover this territory. Silk is headquartered in Needham, MA. To learn more, visit silk.us.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Maintain high forecasting accuracy of pipeline and deal flow.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within prospect organizations.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business.
- Team with Solution Architects to showcase features and value.
If you are a proven sales executive who is passionate about building a business, then this is your next role. If you are great at opening the door and knowing when to leverage your technical resources, this job is for you. If you are looking for a challenging new career opportunity and have the skills and experience listed below, APPLY TODAY!
- 5 to 10+ years of Account Executive experience selling cloud products to Enterprise organizations
- Experience selling to Director level + and C-suite decision-makers in Enterprise accounts handling multiple stakeholders such as IT and Security.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing contracts of $250k+ ARR
- Negotiated and closed deal sizes over $1M+
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Previous start-up or small company experience is STRONGLY preferred
- Knowledge of MEDDIC or other proven sales methodologies
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Resources include SDR team, BD team, Marketing and Sales Operations – but the most successful reps are hungry, enjoy the hunt and work to build their book of business
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Fully remote position; travel, where required, to engage with prospects, customers, and partners
Silk is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides extensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, savings and spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid disability and Life and AD&D Insurance)
- Equity options at hire and potential for additional based on performance
- Flexible hours, with the expectation that you overlap the main part of the day to serve our customers, meet deadlines, collaborate with colleagues and attend key meetings.
- Unlimited paid time off
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Silk does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. (Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Silk encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.)
Per recent pay transparency law changes across the United States, this position pays:
Base: $130,000 to $150,000 / Bonus: $130,000 to $150,000 / OTE: $260,000 to $300,000 (~50/50 split)
Final compensation packages are always subject to candidate experience, skills, and location.